Thursday, January 12, 2012

BREAKING NEWS!

   I needed to post right now because I have breaking news! Here's some dialogue from a chat I was having on Facebook with the #1 popular person: "I would say that we could hang out this weekend but i cant cuz im going to a concert tomorrow with some friends and then saturday im going to a party and on sunday is a packer party!! we should hand out nextt weekend!" OMG, do you know what this means? I'm very so close to getting into The Clique!!! I just asked her if I could sit at her lunch table tomorrow and I'm waiting for a reply...
   So here's another paragraph about breaking news. A "Clique ex" was sitting at the popular lunch table today? Who would have thought that could ever happen? I sure didn't! And the person that she broke up with #7 on the popularity list! I just had to document this while it was fresh in my mind.
   And I'm still waiting for a response from the person I asked about the lunch table...
2 minutes later -- no reply I'll try to post as soon as she replies if she does...

No comments:

Post a Comment